Friday, March 20, 2009

Welcome

Hello, my name is Leonardo. I am a Brazilian living in Italy. I am doing a PhD in computer science, although I almost never blog about it. I've been keeping a blog in Portuguese, my mother language, for more than three years. Listening to a couple English speaking friends request, I finally decided to write an English version. As time allows me, I'll translate my favorite posts from my original blog, translate new posts I write there, or post original content here, in case that doesn't make sense in Portuguese or for Brazilians. I intend to keep most of my blogging in Portuguese and in that original blog, since I have my Brazilian readers, which include my family and many friends, but if you can't speak Portuguese, feel free to stay tuned here. I'll do my best to keep both places interesting.

By the way, the blog is mostly about literature, music, cinema, philosophy, the life of a Brazilian in Italy, travel and anything that might cross my mind. Have fun!

No comments: